And then there is no mystery left...

My innermost thoughts and feelings... beware!

Friday, November 28, 2008

The vacation of a lifetime



In four hours and forty-five minutes, Chris and I leave for our honeymoon in St. Lucia. I can't wait. This has been, probably, the hardest year of my life. It has also been one of the best years, but we both definitely deserve a long vacation.

In preparation for this trip, I bought eight books that I would never have to read for school. I must admit, the one I am most excited to devour is Twilight. I have heard so much, and I am just curious what the big deal is about it all. I am just excited to be able to read for fun again. :)

We also spent a grip of money at Longs Drugs. I never realized how much fun drug stores can be. It is really easy to get carried away! But, no matter what happens, we are covered.

I will make sure and post (appropriate) pictures when we get back. Yay!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger akymbo said…

    Yay! Exciting!

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Brigid said…

    I hope it was amazing!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    It was excellent. I have pictures up on facebook and I will get around to making an online album eventually. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home